Monday, September 25, 2017

First Day of Pre-School 4s!

I'm back!  My plan is to try to post about current things, and then play catch up in between those posts!  I have so much I want to write down, and I finally have a decent computer to use (thanks, Kara;))! 


On September 11th, Elizabeth had her first day of preschool in the 4s class.  It is so hard to believe!!!  Looking at these pictures she has grown up so much since she started preschool!  Elizabeth was so excited to start school, almost every day this summer she was asking me when it was time to go back to school- I hope she's always this is excited to go to school.  She has the same teacher she had last year, which is awesome, we love her teacher! 







I wanted to get a picture with Samantha, but she wasn't having it.  She starts school in January, so we are trying to prepare her now! 






No comments:

Post a Comment